Merchandising & Website Co-ordinator
Like the idea of joining the Dudes & Dogs Team? Well we're looking for someone to be the all-seeing eye for our website, and maximising our merchandise sales opportunities.
The website part of the job, involves keeping up to date with blogs and general content (and you'll have help with that). However, the merchandise we sell massively helps in raising funds for Dudes & Dogs and we want you to run it with the same sort of passion we apply to helping every man in every corner of the world to know that it's not just okay to talk, it's vitally important.
- Responsibility for ensuring our site is set up to maximise sales of our merchandise.
- Understand analytics as produced by Shopify and report back on a monthly basis on performance and sales growth
- Execute promotional strategy, deals, offers & price points, whilst analysing shopping trends and behaviours
- Plan effectively to ensure all content updates are on time to join up with other areas of Dudes & Dogs
- Responsible for online merchandising you’ll take ownership of product and content upload & site optimisation
- Design & promote new products based on upcoming awareness days or events in coordination with Rob
These are 'good to have' skills rather than 'essential'; we can help you learn, the individual is more important to us.
- Previous experience of E-commerce and maximising merchandise sales through all available online platforms including social media
- Knowledgeable in how to have an impact on customer behaviour, understanding what factors will drive interaction, conversion and ultimately, sales
- Writing bespoke product descriptions, basics are already supplied but we will want you to "Dudify" them
- Identifying new opportunities to enhance merchandise sales & coordinate with the team on upcoming awareness days & produce merchandise accordingly
- Previous experience of working with Shopify & Printful
- Increase merchandise sales conversions
- Identify new opportunities to evolve the way we do things to the benefit of Dudes & Dogs, including new 3rd party relationships with suppliers.
- Identify promotional & marketing opportunities for merchandise, evaluating traffic, stock issues with 3rd party suppliers and sales implications
- In combination with the rest of the team, you will focus on how promotions are executed in the store - including on-site marketing placements and messaging
- To work to deadlines & be flexible in your approach to changing targets
- To get the Dudes & Dogs message and be passionate about making a difference
- Using website analytics to monitor key metrics and make recommendations for improvement
- We want someone who is self-motivated with excellent communication and organisation skills and happy to work autonomously. You will also have analytical skills and experience in reporting back from analytics. You will be somewhat commercially minded, practical and demonstrate good judgement
- Proficient in Microsoft office or Google Sheets
To find out more or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - This is currently a voluntary role and we can't make promises that will change, however our aim is to be fully self sustainable and be able to recruit for paid roles in the future.